Optimizing the Think Tank: Topic Suggestions for Discussions

A place for serious, deep discussions, intellectual stimulation, philosophy, meta-perspectives and thorough reflections.
Notice for this Part of the Forum:
A place for serious, deep discussions, intellectual stimulation, philosophy, meta-perspectives and thorough reflections.
Molaskes
Community Admin
Community Admin
Posts in topic: 1
Nickname(s): The Voice of Reason
CDW: ✅ Count me in!
My democracy level: SDG (12-19)
Profile news headline: Think Tank Launch | Think-Tank-Start

Optimizing the Think Tank: Topic Suggestions for Discussions

Post by Molaskes »

Here are a few suggestions from the old 2020 think tank:

1. Should multiplicators and maybe also deciders be pointed directly to the TT, and if so, which ones, and what ways would be effective (consider for instance "six degrees of separation")?

2. Develop suggestions for the "marketing" and PR for the TT (reputation building, reaching target groups effectively, critical defence)

3. exercise for the Think Tank: "Chess Moves" 1. criticism example — 2. PR/lobbyism reaction (real or fictitious) — Think Tank counter-reaction

4. exercise: Everyone who wants to builds a (fictitious or real) example campaign with the AIDA formula (or even several campaigns).

(These topics were suggested in the old web 2.0 community between December 2020 and April 2021,
have been collected and now they've finally been copied here by me.)