Unconditional Mutual Aid

Here you can seek, get and give attention, help and advice on any kinds of personal problems, however big or however small. As a community, we need each other, like each other, and are here for each other.
Notice for this Part of the Forum:
Here you can seek, get and give attention, help and advice on any kinds of personal problems, however big or however small. As a community, we need each other, like each other, and are here for each other.
Molaskes
Community Admin
Community Admin
Posts in topic: 1
Nickname(s): The Voice of Reason
CDW: ✅ Count me in!
My democracy level: SDG (12-19)
Profile news headline: Think Tank Launch | Think-Tank-Start

Unconditional Mutual Aid

Post by Molaskes »

Just to clarify the concept of this section of the community:

The idea is mutual aid, the community helping you and you helping others of the community — but there are no conditions and no trading. You can give or ask as much — or as little — as you want, and nobody should make it into a game of sorts by counting and balancing how much each member gets or gives.

You do not need to help others but still have the full right to ask as much help as you need.

Give support where you really feel like it, not out of a feeling of obligation, duty, or need to pay back.
Let's live unconditional mutual aid here — I guarantee it works best this way! You get better quality, truly honestly motivated help, and you feel much better asking for and getting help.

If you have questions or comments regarding this concept, feel free to reply here!

Return to “💔 We Are Here for Each Other”