Learning From Lies — Why Blacks Refuse the Corona Vax

Assessments, theories, strategies and recommendations concerning the politically engineered world crisis since 2020.
Notice for this Part of the Forum:
Assessments, theories, strategies and recommendations concerning the politically engineered world crisis since 2020.
Molaskes
Community Admin
Community Admin
Posts in topic: 1
Nickname(s): The Voice of Reason
CDW: ✅ Count me in!
My democracy level: SDG (12-19)
Profile news headline: Think Tank Launch | Think-Tank-Start

Learning From Lies — Why Blacks Refuse the Corona Vax

Post by Molaskes »

https://odysee.com/@alpha/BLM-No-To-Vaccine-Experiment

Some important points why especially blacks in the US refuse the Corona vax. This actually can be generalized more, as I've not only read about some of the experiments he refers to, but also various others. The US government experimented on whole cities sometimes, with biohazards, radioactivity, and the like. And generally, "political leaders" and "economical leaders" everywhere have always seen masses of people at best under a utalitarian un-ethical perspective (waste some to improve or preserve the productivity of the whole stock, just as controlling calculations suggest), at worst as stupid commodity whose intrinsic purpose is to be exploited and manipulated to any degree possible.