The Corona Crisis as World War 3

Assessments, theories, strategies and recommendations concerning the politically engineered world crisis since 2020.
Notice for this Part of the Forum:
Assessments, theories, strategies and recommendations concerning the politically engineered world crisis since 2020.
Molaskes
Community Admin
Community Admin
Posts in topic: 1
Nickname(s): The Voice of Reason
CDW: ✅ Count me in!
My democracy level: SDG (12-19)
Profile news headline: Think Tank Launch | Think-Tank-Start

The Corona Crisis as World War 3

Post by Molaskes »

Here's something open for discussion:

I am very certain that the Corona Crisis is the result of top-level planning for how to run a world war without the risk of nuclear exacerbation. Wars serve specific goals, including world wars. To achieve them would not be possible anymore in a classical standoff between states, as this would bear a high risk of a nuclear showdown. So it can be assumed that strategists have planned for many decades how to achieve an economical reset and for generations thwart all movements that endanger the powers that are and their exploitation system (both were the effects of, and likely reason for, WW1 and WW2). The most logical path from WW1 to WW2 would thus NOT lead to a nuclear WW3, but a biowarfare WW3, carried by information warfare, and not between nations, but within all nations, using the power pyramid hierarchies installed throughout the world (eg the WHO), conducted by entities such as the internationally active clandestine military secret service EIS (epidemic intelligence service) of the CDC.
Last edited by Molaskes on 211231 Fri 2036, edited 1 time in total.